NBS 99 07 interior thread

0EAD5C82-547C-4EF0-ACC0-7AD3B8A80E5D-7228-0000057971CBBD9E.jpg

how do u guys remove the lil rubber things on 03-07 manual ac controls? gotta replace some bulbs and my father in law fucked up his just yanking the lil fucks

how do u guys remove the lil rubber things on 03-07 manual ac controls? gotta replace some bulbs and my father in law fucked up his just yanking the lil fucks

The temp sliders? They just pull straight out if I remember right from doing mine. Get a screw driver of a butter knife behind the knob, and use even pressure to pull it out

yeah the sliders...he was pulling on the lil rubber knob thingie and it broke the rail inside the box where the slider goes. He was able to take one out, but the other one was on there good, yanked on it till it just broke. So im scared about doing mine but dnw a fgt lil burned bulb

yeah the sliders...he was pulling on the lil rubber knob thingie and it broke the rail inside the box where the slider goes. He was able to take one out, but the other one was on there good, yanked on it till it just broke. So im scared about doing mine but dnw a fgt lil burned bulb

Yeah you can pop the knob off to get the face plate off. They just slide on the metal bar.

I bought the pods from him. They are extremely nice. I was going to build my own but I paid 250 for all of this:

20130124_234753.jpg

Going to have them painted a different color to match my enclosure when its done though.

Reactions: eand28
Damn nice snag, you have the best craigslist ads up there

It used to suck but now its way better in the past year or so.

Going to buy a 240sx with 20k into it for a grand fully built motor for 700hp gt28r. flip it for 20k in snap on tools if it works out.

ah yeahhhhhh