NBS 99 07 interior thread

Need some help guys... Want full esky interior, shifter, grab handle, cluster, dark chrome handles and plan to get LT console. I also plan to do suede and painted pieces but can take of that... where do you guys find these parts ive looked everywhere but found nothing but cluster.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

U mean nnbs esky shifter in nbs truk or nbs shifter in nnbs truck

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network

It was a while back when I was looking for them for the Chevy. If I come across some I'll post them.

I havent had any luck anywhere finding esky parks... about decided to finish my exterior with tax money like painted bumper cap, repaint bumpers, handles, mirrors and shave gate and get shaved bed caps painted vs. doing interior. Kinda feel like I need to finish one thing before I start another. Dont know yet....

I havent had any luck anywhere finding esky parks... about decided to finish my exterior with tax money like painted bumper cap, repaint bumpers, handles, mirrors and shave gate and get shaved bed caps painted vs. doing interior. Kinda feel like I need to finish one thing before I start another. Dont know yet....

Where you live? There's is a junkyard kinda close to me that sells nothing but caddys

Sent from my my iPhone 4S