NBS 99 07 interior thread

Wes, you talking about SEM paint? I've heard it works great just make sure whatever you're spraying is REALLY clean first.

If anything don't sale the console, I don't think it would hold the weight of a grown adult.

:cheeky:

Last edited:
I've used SEM paint before and it holds up pretty well. I used their "middle" glass color, not satin not full gloss. I can't remember which one right now.

I would suggest using their clear too as it can scratch from regular abuse.

I've used SEM paint before and it holds up pretty well. I used their "middle" glass color, not satin not full gloss. I can't remember which one right now.

I would suggest using their clear too as it can scratch from regular abuse.

Where did you get yours from?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

y7ara3yn.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

I just don't want nnbs seats... but do want my current fronts in the rear...

I think I got mine from summit or somewhere else online.

Yes, they are the same. Garrett (lifted white nbs ecsb hd) swapped in the nnbs jumpseat with no issues.

I just called around here, there's a few places that carry it in aerosol, but not the color I need. They said they could mix some up for me though, going to pick up some tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone 4s

Having my seats recoved with katskinz or I would look for leather... plan to put mine non-electric in back with jumpseat in middle and electrics with console in the front....

Having my seats recoved with katskinz or I would look for leather... plan to put mine non-electric in back with jumpseat in middle and electrics with console in the front....

:notbad:

Have always liked the bucket seat look in the back.

Sent from my iPhone 4s

I'm loving this new NNBS jumpseat... really flows with interior and it matches in color about 7 out of 10 I would say... Will get pics tomorrow.