NBS 99 07 interior thread

Console finally on!!! Next up samsung tab 2 tablet on dash

20121124_150214.jpg

I'm putting my DD in the overhead cause I feel like looking down that far to adjust the radio is no bueno and I want to setup my ipad to go in the stock spot as well

Sent from a secure terminal using the HD classified network

I like the dark interior, light tan and grey shows way to much wear and dirt on the seats. I would like to have a two tone grey and charcoal dash though...

Kinda crazy how many people want the dark interiors in here. I hate having the dark interior, I wish it was tan.

I wish you were CC because I would drive to St. Louis to trade you interiors

Also if I have a center cousle does the carpet go under or is it open under it? Kind of want a NNBS jump seat

Last edited:
Carpet goes all the way under it, but it will be all squished down where the console and bracket sits on it, will never come back if you take out the console...

Carpet goes all the way under it, but it will be all squished down where the console and bracket sits on it, will never come back if you take out the console...

that makes me happy and sad at the same time. I wish my truck would have just had a jumpseat to begin with, guess I wont put a jumpseat in.