NBS 99 07 interior thread

Wish I had dark interior. I want to do my dash bezel in white along with the upper parts of the center console. So not sure if I should do tan suede or possibly white?

white03ecsb I would do black. That's what I would have done in the extended cab if I kept it

Yea that's what I'm thinking, my interior is light grey but I wanna do black suede headliner/visors, door panel inserts, possibly pillars, black carpet, and black dash/console

Yea but I think with the seats and door panels still being grey, it will still have enough contrast and not be too much..if that's possible lol

Hmmm, might swing by there Friday. Suppose to be going to Chris Smiths house.

Fixed for you :shake: :crazy:
What're you coming up for?

That's Smiths house :read:

Angelo knows what's up.

Nigga please. I'm only home on Wednesdays and weekends because other nights I'm in that converse village I almost lost Cub and Colton in once and the other nights I'm Alexandria. I'm absent from the house most so by default it's Smiths casa. Sorry for the confusion Gannon.

Fixed for you as well :crazy:

Edit: back to interior stuff. Sorry for the detail. Lol

Lol. I meant "Smiths house too".

What y'all got goin on Friday. I was gonna come over last Friday but got a lil tanked at Buffalo WW and then got stuck helping move. While drunk. Not fun.

How do y'all do that quote change shit? Every time I try it doesn't work. I can't post pics anymore either. Fuckz. Anyway, yea nigga. Front springs. Angelo brought Yosef over!!!

my bad, forgot we are sophisticated now. I got that 120 year old bottle in which we shall pop, nigrith.

Anybody have these or are they to ricey?
de5egaru.jpg

Gannon approves this message.