NBS 99 07 interior thread

FWIW, Dupli-Colors adhesion promoter is another good one to use. I used it when I color matched my lower valence, and it worked great.

Suede soon hopefully

52f5b2b9.jpg

Just installed some suede on the doors. Thanks to the help of le girlfriend. I dont know if I should put suede on the bottom. Im afried it will get ripped of with ppls shoes. Or might just dye it.
20121005_220555.jpg
20121005_215535.jpg

Lol how did you go about it? Just spray adhesive, lay it on, tuck the edges, and trim the excess off?

looking good silver04. definately wrap the bottom. i neeed to do mine. i got a few other things i wanna try in suede too.

What did that run you?
13 for 2yds but i had a 50% off coupon so shoulda been 26. i just got it from hancocks. i plan on doing the upper and lower carpet areas, speaker grille, and maybe somthing on the switch bezel i need a donor to see if it would work. i really wanna wrap my whole bezel but ill have to take that to an upholstery shop.
Bagged00 ill buy some suede for my headliner and u can make the trip and help me slap it on.

lol it cant be that bad man. i did the whole upper interior in the audi. it fuckin sucked lol.