NBS 99 07 interior thread

20121005_220555.jpg
well its been a couple of days since I put some suede on the doors, but now im not to happy with the shade of black. Its passion suede from distinctive fabrics. It more of a faded black brown. Its not a ture black. im thinking of ripping it out and getting a darker shade ofblack.Any one have this issue with passion suede not being a true black? Also how black is the suede from Hancock fabrics? Or what do yo u guys think.

Well im thinking bout wraping my headliner in suede as well to match doors. I just want to know if you guys are removing the stock material or wrapping over that? 2ed is should I use same gule I used on my doors or do I need a heavier glue? I used general adhesive from 3m auto.
Thanks for the help.

20121005_220555.jpg
well its been a couple of days since I put some suede on the doors, but now im not to happy with the shade of black. Its passion suede from distinctive fabrics. It more of a faded black brown. Its not a ture black. im thinking of ripping it out and getting a darker shade ofblack.Any one have this issue with passion suede not being a true black? Also how black is the suede from Hancock fabrics? Or what do yo u guys think.

it looks good. but imo do the bottom part also. you have 3 colors going on, in one lil area.

Well im thinking bout wraping my headliner in suede as well to match doors. I just want to know if you guys are removing the stock material or wrapping over that? 2ed is should I use same gule I used on my doors or do I need a heavier glue? I used general adhesive from 3m auto.
Thanks for the help.

On mine I just went over the material already there, and use the 3M super 33 I think it is. It's a big orange can. Just remember you'll have to paint your console, grab handles to match or they will stand out.

Last edited: