NBS 99 07 interior thread

Another vote for wrap the bottom. Someone do it all and write a how-to on it and post on here so the GMFS one doesn't have to be linked. Been wanting to get my headliner/pillars/visors done but its way down on my list of things to get done.

^lol yeap. i went to hobby lobby and they had like 3 colors but not black. the closest hancock to me is a hr away and i was there today so i figured hell ill pick some up lol

Bagged00 ill buy some suede for my headliner and u can make the trip and help me slap it on.

Its not that bad, I did the extended cab headliner in camo :stupid: just make sure you use enough glue. I'm not sure if the fabric was to heavy or this Florida heat but after awhile it started to droop

Is there one in Shreveport?

lxl Gannon lxl approves this message.

Yeah man, there is two of them I think. There's one over near Centenary I'm pretty positive on east kings and the other is on mansfield road if I'm not mistaken.

i bought micro suede. they only had 2 types at the store. you could noticeably tell the ddifference in them. i know what suede im looking for by dragging my finger on it. i guess it will flip the suede the other way and show where you drug your finger. the other suede they had wouldnt do that.

I'm horrible with these sort of things, I think I may take mine to get done. I'd rather it be done right the first time. I have the gray interior with gray suede. A friend gave me an entire complete roll from his OBS Suburban. The tranny blew and he said fuck it, bought a NBS Denali and decided not to suede.

Wish I had dark interior. I want to do my dash bezel in white along with the upper parts of the center console. So not sure if I should do tan suede or possibly white?

white03ecsb I would do black. That's what I would have done in the extended cab if I kept it