My new build - Need help with ideas 2001 GMC Sierra 1500

I want darker. But I paid $60 for 15% roll ups, kept back 3 windows stock 20, and $70 for 50% shield + $20 for 6" 5% brow. I have "light sensitivity" in my eyes or whatever so I want to try and get a tint exemption or whatever. Then I would do 35% shield with like an 8" 5% brow and 10 on all other windows

cool cool, any time, i have a friend down in saco who i visit sometimes in the summer, and once in a while through out the rest of the year... we should def meet up at some point, but like jared said, make a thread!

Finally got to painting the lower valance, i guess you could call me a professional.... :crazy: but it will do for now until i get a new one, this one is scrapped and dented.

will get final pics after class and it has dried

edit:realized my roommate took this one before i sprayed it... will be a good before after shot

right now its at vip getting a tie rod and ball joint replaced so they can make the wheels straight... after 3 times trying it looks like they are finally getting it done. first time he didnt have enough time, second he realized it needed the tie rod and ball joint but they didnt have the tie rods in stock. and now they do and the manager is taking over seeing everything be done correctly and completed this time after also failing to do a check engine light check and checking the balance of the tires... so hopefully once this is done im thinking about doing some audio shit... i will be able to get more stuff done after second semester starts. oh an the tint will be held off for a bit

3rd times a charm? O'Reilly's has bought out VIP parts so I hope that leads to better service etc. Not sure how many garages you have around you up there.
A ton here that will do in a pinch.

That looks good bro!

Started losing radio reception very quickly for some reason, now i only get 2-3 shitty stations no matter where i am, so i just ordered a kenwood single din and kit from crutchfield. After that arrives ive been thinking about doing the rest of the audio... Ive hear a ton about american bass and i know someone here just got the vfl 8 which i was thinking about going with. it being a regular cab i dont find the need for going too hard core with it. so far the list goes as a new head unit, american bass 6.5's and 4x6's for the pillars, The VFL 8 but im unsure about which amp to go with as far as that goes, something decent for the sub but not too pricey. if someone could chime in on that that would be great!

Started losing radio reception very quickly for some reason, now i only get 2-3 shitty stations no matter where i am, so i just ordered a kenwood single din and kit from crutchfield. After that arrives ive been thinking about doing the rest of the audio... Ive hear a ton about american bass and i know someone here just got the vfl 8 which i was thinking about going with. it being a regular cab i dont find the need for going too hard core with it. so far the list goes as a new head unit, american bass 6.5's and 4x6's for the pillars, The VFL 8 but im unsure about which amp to go with as far as that goes, something decent for the sub but not too pricey. if someone could chime in on that that would be great!

I don't have anything from American bass, but I know people like them. I'd say another option is sundown for amps or subs. I love my hertz components in my doors. Morel is another affordable door speaker. I think a lot of people are happy with CDT or Rainbow also but they get pricey.

You do get what you pay for for car audio. Try and find sales on the most expensive lines you can afford from any of these manufacturers and I'm sure you will be happy.

And please leave the 4x6s off, I have mine unplugged. In a regular cab there is NO reason for rear speakers. They are right in your ear as they will never sound as good as your 6.5s so you are just wasting your money there. Just unplug them and be done.