My new build - Need help with ideas 2001 GMC Sierra 1500

Thanks to you for sharing the pics of that car,In European countries that type of car is successful because of their reliability and accuracy,Every body likes that car this type of cars have run where the roads are totally stripped.

Thanks to you for sharing the pics of that car,In European countries that type of car is successful because of their reliability and accuracy,Every body likes that car this type of cars have run where the roads are totally stripped.
:csb2:

U wot m8 :uwotm8:
He may be talking about the pic of my old porsche, but i dont think i have it in this thread

Have not updated anything in a while, Bought some 17" stockers that a guy plastidipped, so those will be my winter wheels along with the 90% mastercrafts I got for $300 :success: And I got a quote from a tint shop to do 35% on sides and 5% on rear for $189 with a lifetime warranty... does that seem like a good deal or should i keep looking?

That's not a horrible deal for side windows and back window. It's a simple truck though with a solid back glass window. I'd think somewhere around $140-150 would be better. It'd take a couple hours tops.

Good pricing compared to what I paid. $225 for 18% fronts, 5% rear, and 5% brow. But the guy does quality work, guarantees it, and works fast.

I paid $70 for my NNBS to get the two front roll-ups done and $180 to get my two front roll-ups, two passenger windows, and back window done in the Civic.

Just got 3 more quotes, 220, 216 and 198 so I'm thinking about jumping on that first one... it won't be until my next break unless I can find a place near my college that's close to the 189 mark

sent via Glade Plug In

I was quoted $150 for both roll ups 20%, 50% shield and 5% brow. How big of a spacer will you need to run the stockers with a knuckle lift?

not sure yet, im going to get them mounted at some point in the near future and see... they are this style wheel but the guy sanded them down and plastidipped them

Im not sure if they will do a nonlegal tint.... which is any more than 35% on the fronts.. but ill see what i can do