My new build - Need help with ideas 2001 GMC Sierra 1500

Wow, surprised i havent been following this thread already
Only RCLB i think i've ever seen that i really like :shake:
doing everything id do to it and more

i love what your doing too the truck !!! it went from work truck to a very nice looking work truck !!

quick question did you paint stock textured fender flares ? if you did is there any rock chips yet ?

Here is another recent pick for you guys

Wow, surprised i havent been following this thread already
Only RCLB i think i've ever seen that i really like :shake:
doing everything id do to it and more

Thanks brah

Nice work :thumbsup:
Thanks! still so much more i want to do! all im lacking is the time and money lol

i love what your doing too the truck !!! it went from work truck to a very nice looking work truck !!

quick question did you paint stock textured fender flares ? if you did is there any rock chips yet ?

Thanks, and yeah i did, i just sanded them down a bit with a foam sanding block then hit it with adhesion promoter then paint and clear... No chips yet, however i assume it will change haha, these tires like to launch rocks

Got a new bumper, going to color match it later today
IMG_20130616_143509_zps8ea8f1e8.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

good to know i am painting mine white :s so rock chips will be really noticeable on a black fender flare...but i have a/t tires so mine throws rocks not boulders ;)

Yeah i think so, my parents got it for me for my birthday... i have it painted but i have not cleared it yet because i didnt think i had enough, so i will be getting some more soon

I scored a full work truck bumper and Reese hitch in great shape for $50 off CL :D but the 1.5hr drive there about doubles my cost in the end lol still good deal imo

sent from your HTC Rezound

Looks awesoem dude. I need need to start the painting on mine. The mirror caps, handles and gate bezel are all in the basement, need to get the flares off and start working on them.

Paint its done, I decided I needed more clear so I didn't do any, I'm picking some up today

sent via Glade Plug In