My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

Obviously. As you can see the way I bought my truck. And how it is now.
I think you have me confused with yourself :ffbcs:

Looks good Aaron. I never had any problems with my 35w VVME kits matching :shrug: Any ideas why your old ones never matched?
Not sure but it happened with 2 different sets of xentecs so I narrowed it down to either A) the fogs weren't on as much as the lows so they hadn't had enough break-in time to match or B) the fogs don't get as much power as the lows.

Went for a quick drive a minute ago. Absolutely love these vvme's. Much better output, color, and faster warm up than the xentec's. Thanks :alecks:

WGNkII2.jpg

B3sBQOe.jpg

iaEXkGH.jpg

They match eachother pretty well now. I hate how yellow the switchbacks look in pictures because of fgt faded lens :nono: they are actually a perfect match to the vvme's in person.

Fogs not on as much as the lows? Nga you got that bassackwards lol. I run fogs almost 100% of the time that I'm in a vehicle, lows don't hardly ever come on till it's completely dark.

But for real, I had 2 sets of VVMEs in my old truck (one set of foglights got wet offroad and just wore one set of lows out) and they matched and never gave me any issues. Just order the matching fogs. BUT, I did run 9006s (or 9005s, whatever your lows are, I forget) in my fogs. That may be why they matched so good. And they were BRIGHT AS FUCKING SHIT lol.

I couldn't get hb4 base to fit in fogs (h10) :shrug: but yeah I only turn the fogs on every once in a while. I usually just hop in the truck and go, don't really mess with the lights.

I couldn't get hb4 base to fit in fogs (h10) :shrug: but yeah I only turn the fogs on every once in a while. I usually just hop in the truck and go, don't really mess with the lights.

Since you never use them why not just get matching leds for looks.

Yes you can. It's called a dremel :read: They don't just screw in, have to massage the little slots a tad. It's not much work tho, took me like 15 min per light working slow and they fit nice and snug.

I hate auto lights, disabled mine so I had to turn on the lights anytime I wanted them on. I'll do it in the next truck too

Grab the little sensor on the dash, twist it, pop it out, and unplug it. Make a jumper wire with male connectors on each end, plug one into each side of the connector, shove it down in the dash and re-install your now dummy sensor. Wah lah, no more fgt auto lights

Grab the little sensor on the dash, twist it, pop it out, and unplug it. Make a jumper wire with male connectors on each end, plug one into each side of the connector, shove it down in the dash and re-install your now dummy sensor. Wah lah, no more fgt auto lights

Wish it was that simple with nnbs..

:hmm: