My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

Well I guess I was hopelessly wishing I could just pull the sensor up through the dash but about 30-45 minutes later I realized that wasn't the case...

njNjU0E.jpg

but I got it done lol. Atleast now I know what it takes to get the dash pad off if I ever decide to do an interior swap.

It's easy. Took the whole dash out when I swapped the harness.

Sent from my Stealth Lookin iPhone using Tapaturd

not too bad. I found this yesterday.

for anyone trying to get to the sensor through the dash and keeps cutting their hands up on the razor blades GM has in the dash, removing the top cover is extremely easy. Pop the A pillars cover off and unplug the tweeters, pop the two panels off on both sides of the dash, pull the bezel, pull the passenger side air vents, pull the pull handle (2 push tabs inside the vent openings), twist the light sensor out, remove the 2 Phillips head screws on both sides of the dash (4 total), remove the 2 Phillips head screws inside the vent openings, remove the 7 or 8 7mm bolts across the top of the dash, pull up and out on the passenger side of the dash (has pop tabs), lift the dash cover off. Takes about 10-15 minutes to get off and saves a few pints of blood and couple layers of skin. You can get to everything on the top of the dash, including the sensor, A LOT easier!!!!!!

I'm not crazy about it. plus, muffler shop wanted 170 just to bend some pipe and throw the tips on. FTS
"bend some pipe" is pretty elaborate lol explain what you're wanting them do? Replace tailpipes with new bent ones or bend these?

I currently have the exhaust dumped at the muffler s they would need to run new pipes out the back
Well that's why it costs more dummy. They have to bend it a lot for what you're asking. I think 170 is a very fair price

My First Truck! '04 Chevrolet ECRB 4x4

That's without the labor of them bending and welding the pipe though lol.

I think 170 is a little high. 100-140 seems around what it should be imo.
Sent from Tapashit

That's without the labor of them bending and welding the pipe though lol.

I think 170 is a little high. 100-140 seems around what it should be imo.
Sent from Tapashit
Just go up there with 140 in cash and be like this is all I got, can we work something out

Imfo Ryan. Only a few muffler shops around here and they charge way too much and do really shitty jobs. At this point, I'd rather save for a new cat back. Theennnn I might as well save for lts lol