My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

LOL.
Any of you speaking this, have cammed trucks by chance?
Choose the right cam for your application. My truck became a torque monster, and gets the fuck on it on the hwy now.

Y'all neers be cray.
Cam that bitch tex

Imo. Cam + stall + gears + tune and be totally in love.

I will say this though. Geoff's truck is stock besides cat back cai and tune, and with those 4.88s it feels like an animal. I can only imagine a nice cam/verter combo would make it that much more fun.

LOL.
Any of you speaking this, have cammed trucks by chance?
Choose the right cam for your application. My truck became a torque monster, and gets the fuck on it on the hwy now.

Y'all neers be cray.
Cam that bitch tex

If you get a mild cam, its still useable everyday, plausibly. But then no longer worth the $$. And for the swap, gotta be smart about it, easy to fuck it up. and for a DD/only vehicle, a stall is fun, but hurts MPG a lot.

Not saying your wrong, but for a only vehicle, DD, I wouldn't do cam/stall, or at least anything crazy with them.

IMO

Gears & tune biggest help

I drive mine every single day and love it. Cam isn't huge but isn't tiny either. Takes some getting used to of course but you can't be a pussy. 3200 stall is fine in my DD too :shrug: I love it lol.

Sent from Tapashit

I drive mine every single day and love it. Cam isn't huge but isn't tiny either. Takes some getting used to of course but you can't be a pussy. 3200 stall is fine in my DD too :shrug: I love it lol.

Sent from Tapashit

your truck sounds awesome, should post up sound clip for encouragement for tex.

Just cam it and get it over with, your not "lifted" or "to big" for a cam it will compliment your truck very nice along with gears, stall, and tune. You will enjoy it no doubt about that just get your combo right for your driving habits etc.

Alright I should revise is a cam going to make you faster? Yes. In my opinion is it worth it on a truck with larger than stock tires or does it provide the most bang for your buck. No. Unless you can get the cam and supporting mods used. The supporting mods are what kills it for me.

I also don't have a cam so I must be blowing smoke. I think jbro knows everything

Alright I should revise is a cam going to make you faster? Yes. In my opinion is it worth it on a truck with larger than stock tires or does it provide the most bang for your buck. No. Unless you can get the cam and supporting mods used. The supporting mods are what kills it for me.

I also don't have a cam so I must be blowing smoke. I think jbro knows everything

This is true. Without all the supporting mods a cam isn't shit.

Sent from Tapashit

got my vvme 55w 5000k's installed. I like it so far. Now I need to decide on fogs. I was thinking about going with some led fogs this time. idk. I also need new lenses as these are already faded (and it makes the switchbacks look more yellow than they actually are.)

YY6Ds2c.jpg

you guys can stop arguing about building the motor now lolz. I'm just gonna do cai, redo exhaust, 34" rad, efans, tune, and gears. I'm gonna see if my warranty will cover new gears. That would make it much more feasible to do sooner if they will.

I think these might be a tad yellow at night, we'll see. I wonder if I order 55w 5000k h10's for the fogs, if they would match. I had that problem with my old xentec's. I couldn't get the fogs and lows to match. I guess the fogs get less power. or maybe it has to do with the bulbs. :shrug:

got my vvme 55w 5000k's installed. I like it so far. Now I need to decide on fogs. I was thinking about going with some led fogs this time. idk. I also need new lenses as these are already faded (and it makes the switchbacks look more yellow than they actually are.)

YY6Ds2c.jpg

you guys can stop arguing about building the motor now lolz. I'm just gonna do cai, redo exhaust, 34" rad, efans, tune, and gears. I'm gonna see if my warranty will cover new gears. That would make it much more feasible to do sooner if they will.

Looking at your front end makes me want to do 06 swap. hnnngg. Color matched flares though for sure

I'll add that my truck is much more "driveable" after the cam and stall

Did I go for a drag strip donky dick cam? No
4000 stall? No.
Go for what fits into your use and application and it won't be a waste of time or money.
None of these assholes talking have these mods. Another case of GMFS. See something and repeat it.

I am talking about each person talking down on the mods.
Each person who actually has them and has experienced them dd them. Enjoy them.
Weird.

Another case of GMFS. See something and repeat it.

You have no room to speak lol, the only thing you did while on that forum was talk shit bc jbro :imo:

As for tex, pls dont get green gay ass leds, bc fgt. 5000k vvme looks great, I gotta get a replacement bulb and I'll be happy.
And yes to those performance mods. I may do a mild cam someday just for the sound and extra lil bump of powah