My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

Lolno. Had falkens on preds last year then bought gmc's and rocked the falkens on the gmc's until I finally got toyo's and now have the toyo's on preds and the falkens on the gmc's.

Need your help with tire fitment.

I got 285/55/20 grapps, and pretty much cranked. not all the way, but up there.

Looking at 20x10 Moto Metal 970's.

How wide Is your truck with the x 10's? As you also had the OEM GMC 20s.

How do the preds compare to the OEM 20's?

I have 1.5" wheel spacers behind my OEM 20's, And Im not sure what the x10's will do comparison wise to the OEM's

I had 2" spacers on the gmc's and they stuck out about the same as my preds w/o spacers.

I got 1.5's, so should be even a tad wider. what I like to hear.

What kind of clearance issues are you having as of now? As I'm only 285/55/20, so I'm thinking I should almost clear no problems?

Really confused on why you run "winter wheels" in Texas. It doesn't snow, and on the rare chance it does there's no salt on the roads lol. No different than driving in cold rain imo.

Do the spray in Bedliner then have justin detail it. Don't want plastic sheeting touching my freshly corrected paint.

Also Beeds costs about $125 a bottle right from the manufacturer. Takes about a week and half to get to you. Considered carrying it for my little detail business. I stick to just higher quality paint sealant versus coatings. Made better business sense.

Wait wut. You won't be qider with 1.5" spacers...

I'm cranked all the way with just a little rub at full lock

I meant x10's would be a tad winder than my current OEM's & 1.5" spacers, if it was the same width for you on OEM's & 2" spacers. :lolwut:

And your a true 33x12.50 eh?

Really confused on why you run "winter wheels" in Texas. It doesn't snow, and on the rare chance it does there's no salt on the roads lol. No different than driving in cold rain imo.

Because I don't like to clean/polish the chrome weekly in the winter. Also, I go north (Nebraska) in the winter for a while.
Do the spray in Bedliner then have justin detail it. Don't want plastic sheeting touching my freshly corrected paint.

Also Beeds costs about $125 a bottle right from the manufacturer. Takes about a week and half to get to you. Considered carrying it for my little detail business. I stick to just higher quality paint sealant versus coatings. Made better business sense.

That's what I'm planning on. Trying to find a Line-x dealer that will do it for a reasonable price. Most places around here want 550+

I meant x10's would be a tad winder than my current OEM's & 1.5" spacers, if it was the same width for you on OEM's & 2" spacers. :lolwut:

And your a true 33x12.50 eh?

Am confused but yes, toyo's are 33x12.50x20