My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

picked up a set of chrome housing ebay clears from my homie James yesterday at the meet. got my billet antenna and 3rd brake light in last night and got them on.

some material from the meet:

UDy7FbU.jpg

U8vC8DN.jpg

posted up with Abuelo Effy :cheeky:

ayypd55.jpg

I'm finally at a point of satisfaction with my truck. Over the next few months, I am planning on escalade handles, colormatched mirrors with chrome caps, sss tailgate cap, and possibly a Pro Comp 6" decranked on current wheels/tires + 2" spacers.

Last edited:
I need dem headlights! One of my parking lights is fogging like a mofo. I think the light socket is leaking. :fp:

Looks great AyAyRon

picked up a set of chrome housing ebay clears from my homie James yesterday at the meet. got my billet antenna and 3rd brake light in last night and got them on.

some material from the meet:

UDy7FbU.jpg

U8vC8DN.jpg

posted up with Abuelo Effy :cheeky:

ayypd55.jpg

I'm finally at a point of satisfaction with my truck. Over the next few months, I am planning on escalade handles, colormatched mirrors with chrome caps, sss tailgate cap, and possibly a Pro Comp 6" decranked on current wheels/tires + 2" spacers.
I absolutely am in love with your truck now. It's 110% amazing. Perfect. God I love it lol