My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

20 including the brow
dyjadubu.jpg

tuqy8y5e.jpg

I have 20 all around with a 5 brow. thinking about going darker but I want to see hoe much the shield tint darkens the cab first

meh. I'm okay with my current setup. I get enough light with 55w 6000k low's+55w 6000k fogs+ lightbar

Not all about that light output, looks awesome, simply. Fills out headlights, looks solid and great :woot: I only got 35W 5000K high/low/fog + 5000K LEDs x 6. 6-HI + DRL mod. (12 beams of blue with all on). Works pretty well.

I have a guy coming to do 5% all around tomorrow (minus windshield obviously). Tired of fucking around with sketchy shops that backout or places that want too much for windshield tint.

to-do before the meet:

mount toyo's+preds (still waiting on Toyo's)
billet antenna (ordered 7/11)
5% tint all around (minus windshield) and maybe new brow
third brake light (shipped 7/14)
seat bezel (shipped 7/14)
pack wash/detail bucket
put canopy and chair in truck
cooler o' water
wash in Shreveport

Last edited:
I have a guy coming to do 5% all around tomorrow (minus windshield obviously). Tired of fucking around with sketchy shops that backout or places that want too much for windshield tint.

to-do before the meet:

mount toyo's+preds (still waiting on Toyo's)
billet antenna (ordered 7/11)
5% tint all around (minus windshield) and maybe new brow
third brake light (shipped 7/14)
seat bezel (shipped 7/14)
pack wash/detail bucket
put canopy and chair in truck
cooler o' water
wash in Shreveport

Which 3rd break light did you order?

5% all around (over factory 16% on back 3). dark as fack.

1U8lmEt.jpg

dkgPv4W.jpg

speE106.jpg

picked up a set of Bilstein 5100's from 4 wheel parts today and saw a dark green metallic 2014 :cute:

ryfbhaU.jpg

r5lXjzc.jpg

dem goodies

rDKHiTu.jpg

front old vs new

QlvqxhQ.jpg

wat

DKn6RbO.jpg

:datass:

RKO3v3G.jpg

AuddSII.jpg

btw, how are my angles?

pzJRLsD.jpg

0qs89xP.jpg

Ride is much better. I'm glad I went ahead and did the shocks before the 3hr drive to Shreve this weekend.

A) What the fuck did you do to bust that shock open? :rofl:

B) It's hard to tell in the pics, how much room do you have between the UCAs and the droopstops? It looks like it's cranked about like my truck was, it's considered "bad" but I put 35k on my truck cranked like that (1/8" between UCAs and bumpstops) and still had a tight front end. My upper BJs were just starting to show wear at 162k (PO also had the stock keys cranked for a long time so that didn't help). That's how I plan on running my next truck too. I would leave it if I were you

C) I'm assuming your wonky ass worn tires are from before you got it aligned, right?

A) What the fuck did you do to bust that shock open? :rofl:

B) It's hard to tell in the pics, how much room do you have between the UCAs and the droopstops? It looks like it's cranked about like my truck was, it's considered "bad" but I put 35k on my truck cranked like that (1/8" between UCAs and bumpstops) and still had a tight front end. My upper BJs were just starting to show wear at 162k (PO also had the stock keys cranked for a long time so that didn't help). That's how I plan on running my next truck too. I would leave it if I were you

C) I'm assuming your wonky ass worn tires are from before you got it aligned, right?

A) ran a stock size shock on a leveled truck. I actually think they were for a 2wd because they were about 2" shorter than the 5100's)

B) ~1/8th both sides. driver is a little less :scared:

C) yep. 10k miles on a bad alignment.

Is it possible to run lift keys that aren't cranked as much as the stocks and still get as much lift? I never realized how little room there was between the uca and droop stops. Now I know what that clunk noise is when I hit a bump or railroad tracks too fast :rofl:

A) ran a stock size shock on a leveled truck. I actually think they were for a 2wd because they were about 2" shorter than the 5100's)

B) ~1/8th both sides. driver is a little less :scared:

Is it possible to run lift keys that aren't cranked as much as the stocks and still get as much lift? I never realized how little room there was between the uca and droop stops. Now I know what that clunk noise is when I hit a bump or railroad tracks too fast :rofl:

They do kinda look like 2wds, seems like they're a little smaller diameter too. I would de-crank the drivers a little then. Find a flat surface and just get the truck close to even measurement all around, all 4 corners of mine were different thanks to Chevy lean but it was withing 3/8" of each other.

I think I get what you're saying about the keys, but no, it doesn't work like that lol. If you're bottoming the UCAs often and can hear them, I would definitely de-crank another 1/8" or so. I only bottomed out every once in a blue moon if I launched over railroad tracks or something :rofl:

I'm gonna wait until I get the preds and toyo's on to fuck with the keys (to make sure they won't rub). I would like to decrank some to get a better ride and level the truck out. It has about and inch of lean right meow.