My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

thanks man! :happeh: and welcome to the forum haha

I spent my time over on GMFS mostly. But I have desk job now, so I get bored. New resources to look through!

Just a thought since your into lighting with your truck, why haven't you done the DRL mod with switchbacks? Cheap and simple. I love it on my truck.

I spent my time over on GMFS mostly. But I have desk job now, so I get bored. New resources to look through!

Just a thought since your into lighting with your truck, why haven't you done the DRL mod with switchbacks? Cheap and simple. I love it on my truck.
Good point, best mod for front lighting, ever

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using tapacrap

what is this said mod?

No more drl, drl is now another signal. With switchbacks:

:hmm: What bulbs are those? Looks like they would match my hids perfect. And does someone have a link to this or a diagram? I think I know how the wiring should go but I'd rather not set my truck on fire just yet.

On another note, I got my ACDelco UCA's and MOOG caster/cam bolt kits along with my driver side handle. Everything is here and ready for paint, just have to wait until I get back from vacation :okay: . I may start on the uca's tomorrow but if not, I will do them when I get back as well. I'm leaving around 7am Sunday morning and going to the races Saturday night so I don't want to be too tired to function lol.

Buy used/new 3157 turn sockets. I got two cheap ones and they wouldn't work, I recommend going to the junkyard and getting some. Cut about 5 inches of wire along with them. Wire into corresponding wires on current blinker (should be three, labeled a, b, and c. Blue brown and white I think). Then put in the housing and done. I think you have to trim one tab a little bit not much. I'll get you two sockets if you want

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Dem nice n purdy's
Gw90XkH.jpg

The thought crossed my mind to put this other 30" I have in the grille but the idea was quickly tossed.

PJdTlz3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I personally think the 30 would look pretty good there behind the grille

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using tapacrap

not enough air flow. My brother has one in the same spot as mine and he transmission gets a little hot because the light bar blocks the trans fluid cooler.

I'm just gonna sell the extra light bar and put the money towards more mods. Vette servo came in today. I'm anxious to start putting shit on and taking parts to the painter. But I have to wait until next weekend to start anything. :okay: