My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

I'm just gonna sell the extra light bar and put the money towards more mods. Vette servo came in today. I'm anxious to start putting shit on and taking parts to the painter. But I have to wait until next weekend to start anything. :okay:
Patience brotha. It'll look amazing in time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using tapacrap

:hmm: What bulbs are those? Looks like they would match my hids perfect. And does someone have a link to this or a diagram? I think I know how the wiring should go but I'd rather not set my truck on fire just yet.

On another note, I got my ACDelco UCA's and MOOG caster/cam bolt kits along with my driver side handle. Everything is here and ready for paint, just have to wait until I get back from vacation :okay: . I may start on the uca's tomorrow but if not, I will do them when I get back as well. I'm leaving around 7am Sunday morning and going to the races Saturday night so I don't want to be too tired to function lol.

Bruces 07 classic ecsb - Page 3 - Chevy Truck Forum | GMC Truck Forum - GmFullsize.com

Look at my Post #23 & #25. Gives you all the info needed to do the DRL mod. And if you want DRL's during the day like others said they like, all you do is turn your light dial one notch up.

Bruces 07 classic ecsb - Page 3 - Chevy Truck Forum | GMC Truck Forum - GmFullsize.com

Look at my Post #23 & #25. Gives you all the info needed to do the DRL mod. And if you want DRL's during the day like others said they like, all you do is turn your light dial one notch up.

thanks bud. I hope to do this soon! I just got home from Austin so I will try to get some stuff rolling tomorrow as far as the uca's go and get all the body parts up to paint Monday morning :happeh:

It's been raining on and off since I got home Saturday afternoon so I haven't been able to make any progress. I hope I can get a long enough break in the rain to do something!

finally got a break in the rain so started on the uca's. also started cleaning the frame. this was under the gunk...

QBTrHVu.jpg

more updates laterrr