My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

:lol: I got over it. It's not reasonable for my dd and our roads are shitty here so lowered is not happening. Actually pricing leveling kits now. Anyways, got my dash cubby in today. It may just be the fact that I'm too poor for big mods, but I really love the simple/cheap mods a lot.

20140117_134404_zpsni1z3kpx.jpg

20140117_134605_zpsbvzhzwxp.jpg

My First Truck! '04 Chevrolet ECRB 4x4

I forgot that cubby exists! I put a switch panel in mine. I kinda want it back now.

What screen is that? How do you like it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

word. I had the airbag switch but I leave it on auto anyways so I pulled it off the panel and tucked it behind the dash.

I'm not crazy about the dd. I can't use all the features it shows, just cd, radio, and Bluetooth. I'd take it out and put the stock unit back in but I'll need an aftermarket unit for subs.

word. I had the airbag switch but I leave it on auto anyways so I pulled it off the panel and tucked it behind the dash.

I'm not crazy about the dd. I can't use all the features it shows, just cd, radio, and Bluetooth. I'd take it out and put the stock unit back in but I'll need an aftermarket unit for subs.

Gotcha,

I either want to put my iPad mini in the dash with a bluetooth head unit in a console or swap to a more feature packed DD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cord for iphone/ipod is $70 but allows full control over it and allows use of apps such as internet and netflix..I haz one

In my '03 RCSB I made a mount for a Sony PSP that went in the double din. Played movies, games, music and I had it hooked up to my speakers. It was pretty cool.

bored again. I really hope this shop hires me so I can start saving for toyo's and paint work. luckily, I will be able to mount my own tires at this shop but it will have to be after I clock out or during my lunch break.

20140121_142118_zpslcfo2rpt.jpg

edit

I'll probably order some goodies this week. :sneaky:

Last edited: