My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

fuck me flying. 125k repair time.

-trans cooler lines
-front axle seals (ordered)
-steering gearbox
-shift cable
-ac belt (done)
-parking brake shoes, hardware, mounting bracket/backing plate

Does/did your ebrake work? I wouldn't waste the money on that shit if it didn't work great to start with. My buddy's '00 never worked, he bought all new shit and we tried to get it adjusted right for 3 straight days. Every time we'd get it adjusted right, it'd only work the first 2-3 times and it'd go right back to not working. Just my .02. Stupid disc brakes, another reason I'll look for an 05+ when the time comes

My parking brake works fine on my 04 Huck :shrug:

Sucks about the repairs, that's part of the fun of owning a vehicle though!

I guess it's random as to which ones work and which don't. My buddy's '00, his brothers '01, my mom's '02 burb all never worked but my neighbors old '03 worked fine. :shrug:

lol mine was broken also, not sure about new truck will check the brakes before using the E-brake cause dnw it too seize

Since my truck won't go all the way into park, I've had to put it in neutral amd set the parking brake. I never had to use the parking brake before now and it didn't work at all so I had my buddy just tighten them until I can get new shoes and hardware. I got the shift cable in yesterday but I'm not confident I can do it so I'll wait until my mechanic friend has some free time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

go fast bug bit me. Once I get all the repairs taken care of, she's getting:

216/220 Comp Cam
LS6 springs & retainers
90mm TB
Airraid cai
install my Pacesetter lt's + ORY + reuse current Magnaflow 18"
Trailblazer torque converter
tune

cosmetic mods are getting put on hold

yep. fgt g80's. mechanic friend said they have another 20-30k on them. doubt i'll wait that long before I do trutracs

how do you like your yank 3000? may go ahead and get performance tc instead of tbi6