My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

go fast bug bit me.

NxY783V.jpg

I can't wait til I can spend mucho doll hairs on my rcsb. For a dd I think that setup will be awesome.

NxY783V.jpg

I can't wait til I can spend mucho doll hairs on my rcsb. For a dd I think that setup will be awesome.

:lol:

word. it's too cold for paint and still not decided on keeping/selling preds so I'm doing the performance upgrades now. Hopefully, I can start ordering parts this week

go fast bug bit me. Once I get all the repairs taken care of, she's getting:

216/220 Comp Cam
LS6 springs & retainers
90mm TB
Airraid cai
install my Pacesetter lt's + ORY + reuse current Magnaflow 18"
Trailblazer torque converter
tune

cosmetic mods are getting put on hold

Fuck yeah. Do electric fans while you're at it. Love my yank tt3000.

K I lied. Cam is gonna have to wait. But I got some goodies ordered from rockauto. About $500 worth so I can get shit fixed. Gonna order cai this tomorrow and get everything lined up for exhaust/headers. Also, does anyone have any hookups on some 33x12.50x20 toyo mt's?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Well this is going to be even more fun. I just went out to start soaking the manifold bolts and noticed the last bolt on the driver side and 3rd bolt on passenger side are missing the heads. In other words, someone has tried to take the manifolds off before and failed, snapping 2 heads off then quitting. But now I know where my exhaust leak was coming from. This makes me quite a bit more nervous and reassures my concern that I may snap some bolts. As far as the 2 that are broken already, I will have to figure out a way to extract them without damaging the heads. I'll continue to soak the bolts and hope like hell they won't snap.
:scared:

Well this is going to be even more fun. I just went out to start soaking the manifold bolts and noticed the last bolt on the driver side and 3rd bolt on passenger side are missing the heads. In other words, someone has tried to take the manifolds off before and failed, snapping 2 heads off then quitting. But now I know where my exhaust leak was coming from. This makes me quite a bit more nervous and reassures my concern that I may snap some bolts. As far as the 2 that are broken already, I will have to figure out a way to extract them without damaging the heads. I'll continue to soak the bolts and hope like hell they won't snap.
:scared:

They could have just broke off without someone trying to take them off. My 5.3l and 6.0l both had broken bolts. On my 6.0l I was able to grab one with vice grips and turn it out. I used an easy out on the other and fukd up. Had to take to head shop. Not too big of a task if you do it right.

Both the bolts on each side closest to the firewall were snapped on mine apparently it's a common problem mechanic said its from being hot and cooling off quick like driving through a puddle

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nothing major new. got a bunch of little things replaced

new roof antenna (someone stole the original long ago)
new headlight switch
new 4x4 switch
new fog lights
new tailgate hinges (old ones were just about rusted through)
new parking brake shoes and hardware

ordered new tail lights but they sent me red borders, sent them back :emo:

also got my header gaskets in

trying to decide if I'm going to rock the preds or get something else

20140219_143246_zpspuhwafmv.jpg