My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

crack the windows for fresh air?

i just turn on the blower motor. set whatever temp i want, normally all the way cold is the same air that would come though the window.

Not the same :read:
It's a different feeling having that fresh rain air coming in as opposed to the stuff the trucks blowing

Sent from Tony's bathroom

crack the windows for fresh air?

i just turn on the blower motor. set whatever temp i want, normally all the way cold is the same air that would come though the window.

I meant when parked. I either had windows all the way down or all the way up when driving. But when parked, always had windows cracked to keep inside cool

Sent from TapaTwat

I woke up in a 2006

20131215_115902_zpse48d2700.jpg

I got the exhaust dumped before the axle today. Sounds pretty good and no drone compared to just having the tips cut off. I had the muffler replaced in april along with new gay tips and had the tips on for a few months before I hacked them off. I was planning on just getting different tips but I like the look without tips so I decided on dumped.

old (tips cut off)

IMG_20130905_145202_zpsc60e1c08.jpg

new

Screenshot_2013-12-16-12-58-44_zps35aa0eaa.png

edit*
also pulled the plastidip off the bowtie today to break up all the black on the front. I can hardly wait for colormatching :okay:

Last edited:
Before I had my tailpipe on I hated being dumped mostly because It was a straight muffler with no turndowns, now with the tailpipe I have on its dump over the axle but still only 2 inches of it is visible right under the rear wheel well. Dumped tailpipe over the axle is where its at