My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

:georgetakei:
20131205_125429_zps977ac0ce.jpg

they're def growing on me rather than the preds. I think the tires made the preds look stupid though, would look better with m/t's. However, Firestone scratched the fuck out of 3 of the rims when unmounting the tires and I didn't see it until I got home and put them in the garage. I need to go up there and raise hell about it.

idk. looks kinda oblong to me. maybe it's because I'm used to the lip of the predators and these look bigger because no lip

dude put the first 2 rims on the machine upside down (the machine grabbed the inside of the wheel) and left some deep scratches. After I saw it, I made him un-mount the other 2 by hand. didn't see the scratches until I got home though.

Do you get fucked by every place you do business with?
Last week the stereo shop, now the tire shop lol.

Take them winder vent things off.

basically. bad luck or no luck. I've been on the fence about the window vents but I'm closer to taking them off. I like them in the summer or when it's raining so I can crack the windows to let air through.

Word. That's the only reason I still have my window visors. When it rains I like to crack the winder and let some fresh air in imo

Sent from Tony's bathroom

I can't tell, are they in-channels or on the paint? If they're on the paint, take them off and remove the adhesive and put in some in-channels. DNW trok without ventshades, love being able to have my windows cracked at all times

adhesive style. also got some for the back but didn't look right with them so I never put them on and they serve no purpose anyhow.

basically. bad luck or no luck. I've been on the fence about the window vents but I'm closer to taking them off. I like them in the summer or when it's raining so I can crack the windows to let air through.

I'm with u on this one. I always get fucked somehow.

Sent from my fuckin iPad