My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

other pac finally came in. should have dd installed by this evening.

20131123_152927_zps19166fc0.jpg

dew whut?

finally got this bitch in. Ask me if I'll go to CarToy's ever again though. fucking crooks. was quoted 130 but ended up costing me 300. nothing I could do though since I had signed before install because I was in a hurry... :fp: oh well, live and learn I guess.

20131123_215120_zps566bf6db.jpg

picked up some gmc 20's from Tyler (sn Tiller) last night to put on the a/t's but I'm thinking I'll need spacers for them. will 2" spacers be too much or just right? I've also heard that I should have steel spacers on the front rather than aluminum to avoid a wheel coming off while driving :uhohshrug:

from what I have seen even 2 in spacers on stock wheels will look nothing like a 20x10 with -25 offset like the preds, at least thats what I'm guessing they are

Last edited:
Preds are -25 offset. I'm assuming oem wheels have the same offset so mine will have about the same stance as marc's with 2"

IMG_00000487_zps78c65c15.jpg

also, truck is starting to vibrate pretty bad above 70 mph
:scared:

:ffuuu:

just thought about the spacers some more... the nuts on the spacers are shorter and have a smaller diameter than the gmc lug nuts and the gmc lug nuts are longer than stock so if I run spacers then I'd need some shorter lug nuts for the inside of the spacer and some longer nuts for the wheel that will cover the threads like the GMC's. total fuckfest right now. I need to see if I can get by without spacers. I'll probably make a trip up to Discount Tire soon and see what they think.

Last edited:
The nuts that come with the spacers are used to screw them to factory studs. Then u use whatever lugs u have to put wheel on spacer. :bertstare:

Sent from my fuckin iPad

The nuts that come with the spacers are used to screw them to factory studs. Then u use whatever lugs u have to put wheel on spacer. :bertstare:

Sent from my fuckin iPad

How I used mine on my ext cab.

Discount tire will tell you spacers are bad. They wouldn't even rotate my tires because I had spacers