My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

LOLOLOL. I was bullshitting when I said that in the fapbox. You thought I was srs?

Hardest off road it's seen is jumping a curb. Maybe launching my boat on the beach :bishplz:

:sohardcore:

Last edited:
I'm just brainstorming here...
When I lift the truck, I kinda want some 33" Federal Couragia's for a more aggressive look. They're also about $120 cheaper per tire than Open Country's and Trail Grapplers. Thoughts?

heard they either blow out or get weather cracking in minimal miles, had a friend need new ones after 15k because of weather cracking... my atturos are cheaper than toyos and such and they are wearing pretty decent.

heard they either blow out or get weather cracking in minimal miles, had a friend need new ones after 15k because of weather cracking... my atturos are cheaper than toyos and such and they are wearing pretty decent.

This...stay away from courigas

I'm just brainstorming here...
When I lift the truck, I kinda want some 33" Federal Couragia's for a more aggressive look. They're also about $120 cheaper per tire than Open Country's and Trail Grapplers. Thoughts?

Spend the money for toyos or nittos IMO

Sent from Daddy's phone

Another vote for staying away from the couragia's, seen several sets either blow or separate going down the road. Scary shit, don't ever skimp on your tires. Just save a little longer and go with some Toyos or Nittos.

Thanks guys. I had heard a few concerns of them blowing out but never this many actual witnessed. I'll do some more looking.

"Fuel Offroad M/T 33x12.50-20 $330.99 each $1,323.96 total"
:hmm:

I've herd mixed reviews on those. Some say great like a toyo. Some say ride like shit. Some say don't balance for shit... Idk. Buddy of mine had some and they were hard to balance right and still rode rough after balancing. Stt toyo or nitto As well. Stick with name brands that u can trust.

Sent from Daddy's phone

^This. The fuels haven't been out long enough to know/trust them. I vote Nitto Trails then Toyos, never seen a Cooper anything wear good