My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

This thread lol.

Listen Linda. Grab your balls be a man and bite the pillow son. Take the lick and stop the suffering.

I lost my ass on my benz. I just ponied up, grabbed my nuts and did it. I am the LAST person who likes to lose money. My life revolves around that shit. But I can honestly say I'm glad I said yolo and offed that car. I didn't like driving it anymore and the longer I waffled the worse the pain Was going to be. I haven't thought about the car or the loss in a year. Happier with my new truck and sometimes you gotta take a lick. Win some lose some.
Take a loss and get into something you want before you keep dumping money in that if you aren't happy with it. Because it ain't gon change shit

Aaaaand you still want cats :fulloffuck:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will never understand the hate on cats.

Chances are, most people will never see the benefit from running no cats, plain and simple. For the lack of smell and not being loud and trashy as hell, cats are worth it imo.

This thread lol.

Listen Linda. Grab your balls be a man and bite the pillow son. Take the lick and stop the suffering.

I lost my ass on my benz. I just ponied up, grabbed my nuts and did it. I am the LAST person who likes to lose money. My life revolves around that shit. But I can honestly say I'm glad I said yolo and offed that car. I didn't like driving it anymore and the longer I waffled the worse the pain Was going to be. I haven't thought about the car or the loss in a year. Happier with my new truck and sometimes you gotta take a lick. Win some lose some.
Take a loss and get into something you want before you keep dumping money in that if you aren't happy with it. Because it ain't gon change shit

Dew wut. The only thing he's going to do is get into a crew cab and is still a nbs. I wouldn't if he's trying to move out and into a house or something. DNW to have a big truck payment when trying to move into a house.

So I'm going to get the bed liner done soon but first i want to fill in the holes in the bed rails from the p/o's tool box and shave the stake pockets. I can do the metal work myself (cut filler panels and weld in) but I've never done bondo work before so any help with that would be appreciated as well as what thickness metal i should use for the stake pockets. Bed liner will be over the rail fwiw so no concern about repainting the rails.

I don't know about the stake pockets, but when I worked at line-x we would use metal tape to cover small holes. Would do the job and you could never tell afterwards since the liner is so thick.

Hmm. I should ask my brother if the shop he works at (where the bedliner will be done) does anything like that. It's not a big deal if they don't. I can do it no problem.

I would just weld in the filler plates so it's strong like the rest of the bed rail, and grind it smooth and spray the liner, don't have to worry about bondo if you aren't painting it.

I would just weld in the filler plates so it's strong like the rest of the bed rail, and grind it smooth and spray the liner, don't have to worry about bondo if you aren't painting it.
This. That's what we did on my bed. Except it got painted, so bondo was needed. Just cut the plates, tack weld, and then get them all done.

A magnet helps if you don't have a second set of hands.

I didnt even think about how to hold it in place. Good idea with the magnet. Thanks.

I picked up a 24x16 piece of 16ga last night. I should have enough time to get the filler panels cut out and welded in. Depending on how much i get done, the truck could be going in tomorrow for bed liner. We'll see how it goes. I'm going to go ahead and get body filler/bondo as there are other dents in the bed rails i need to fill and maybe 1 or 2 in the bed.

:notbad: plans, while i dont think that's a financially smart decision to do, you're gonna do what you want. just dont weld too hot on the sheetmetal, dnw warping

First sheet of metal i was using was too thin so i went and got thicker metal. 2 of 4 done. I'm a grinder, not a welder

1b631d75d252512e66ac9b216635ee8e.jpg