My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

Couple of pics before I had to put the truck back on stocks for work. Yeah yeah whatever.

5da3f9ca634d34bd6a13e0304d78d912.jpg

07dd97390ba6e89db2bbaf73054cd7f0.jpg

I can't get on gmfs Bc I made them cuckolds. Finna tryna get an obs flip kit too Bc same reason everyone else does. PLs help.

Truck looks good fgt

Sent from your girls iPhone.

I get leaving them off for less miles and better condition over time. Mpg Yea sure lol, but just get a s10 and call it a day lmao

Mpg difference is probably negligible at best, and only cost you maybe an extra $150/yr...Probably less. I know at least to me, I spend more than that on shit I don't need, so it wouldn't bother me.

I get it from a wear point of view, keep wheels and tires nice and less weight and stress on the front end parts. But from a purely mpg point of view, meh. Not worth it for just that alone.

Depending on how my future looks at this company, I'll either get a small truck (s10/ranger), a 2500 work van, or possibly a 2500 gm gas or diesel. Then I will be making more money and can finally start actually digging into this truck. I've decided since it needs to be repainted and fix a lot of dents, I want to paint it silver, white, or a metallic white. And once I have a work truck, I will be less hesitant to cam this one.

Mpg difference is probably negligible at best, and only cost you maybe an extra $150/yr...Probably less. I know at least to me, I spend more than that on shit I don't need, so it wouldn't bother me.

I get it from a wear point of view, keep wheels and tires nice and less weight and stress on the front end parts. But from a purely mpg point of view, meh. Not worth it for just that alone.
Yeah I feel like these wheels are a lot easier on the truck overall, engine stress. Front end wear, blah blah. One day I'll stop being a pussy though.

:deskpalm:

id rather buy a different truck and turn that one into a work truck, especially if you are contemplating a 2500HD. that's me though

Just buy a cheap rclb, either 1500 or 2500 and roll that and then put money into the ecsb if that's what you want to do.

Keep it green!

This This This and more this. Gonna cost half what the truck is worth if you decide to repaint it a different color too.

Ohh and mpg and trucks don't mix. I get 12.8 on the hwy and about 10.5 all in town, Just deal with it because the cost of buying a new truck to save fuel doesn't usually equal out well.