My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

Dem suede panels. Looks way too light in the pic but it's really close in person. Hng.

846cdf8d7da730147f3f409313521b3f.jpg

3m fabric adhesive. Glue, place, trim, tuck. I need to add some glue in a few spots but overall happy. Friend did it for me.

Bcuz fgt tint laws. Just wait for monday afternoon :sneaky:
Good. Go double 5 all around with 20 shield and get some good film this time. Your boy put some purp shit on it winders last time

:65wat: I can't decide what I wanna tint the C10 with. Thinking double 5 on sides and back and 35 or 20 on the shield.
I loved the tint on my 07. The only thing different I would've done was put a layer of 20 over the 5% roll ups to match the back 5% over factory. The 35 on the shield was perfect.

:65wat: I can't decide what I wanna tint the C10 with. Thinking double 5 on sides and back and 35 or 20 on the shield.
I loved the tint on my 07. The only thing different I would've done was put a layer of 20 over the 5% roll ups to match the back 5% over factory. The 35 on the shield was perfect.
the 5 was a little too dark on the roll ups for me but the 35 on the windshield wasnt dark enough so I'm thinking 20 on roll ups and windshield this time.
Passive aggressive when we're textin', I feel the distance

Sent from limp mode cat eye.
Look I hate it when you hate on all my girlfriends. Always convinced that there's someone better like that girl from your gym who trains you. I know you wanna arrange it and you told me she's free Thursday and I'm sure that she's an angel but the timing aint right.
Thank ya

Last edited:
CGM how-to, courtesy of eddals :datass:

http://customgm.com/performance/6305-nnbs-intake-03-a.html

Much better than the other one. And I was just reading up on the swap too lol. Been looking for deals of them.
Bump to remind myself to hurry up and do dis.
If I remember correctly from when I was looking it up.. The tbss rail will work if you have the return less fuel system. Which I forget the years.. I believe 04+ was the return less

Just found the list I compiled up from reading a ton of shit. Tis what was needed for le swap & some notes.
Bottom 2 were just extra options while it was out & apart
fe021217bc575a123c50df0ba5324f2e.jpg
Dont quite understand all the shit in the first section. Install seems somewhat easy. Swap intake, inj adapters, evap reroute? Pcv reroute?

Also still looking for a muffler lol.

The pvc reroute they said to drill into the intake tube and use a heater hose fitting, as my side notes say. You need the newer purge solenoid, gasket duh, read you'll need slightly longer bolts for the new fuel rails as well as trim the back a tiny bit

I forget the actual details or where I got then from now. But i looked a lot on several different forums and compiled what they said into this. Some how to's didn't list every little fitting and bolt they used, just kinda gave the main things. I wanted to have every little thing down pat and ready, so I didn't get halfway through and need to run to the store

Last edited: