My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

Yeah please tell more about this ac duct insulation. My damn truck is so fucking loud with my longtubes/no cats, id like a little insulation just so I don't lose my hearing lol

Do it himself.... :haha:
Bitch of course I'm not doing my own tint. I swear to all things holy I will punch you in the throat next time I see you if you just come on here to start shit. :crossarms:
How much does that ac duct stuff run?
Less than $20 per roll
Yessir that'd be it
Yeah please tell more about this ac duct insulation. My damn truck is so fucking loud with my longtubes/no cats, id like a little insulation just so I don't lose my hearing lol
I'm definitely no expert on ac duct insulation nor sound deadening. All I can tell you is what I've heard. The two materials are quite similar and serve the same purpose. The amount/thickness you apply will determine your results. I plan on adding at least one more layer on thr back wall and roof and doing 2 layers on the doors as well as 3 layers on the floor.

Wrapping up a few things tonight before I head out for Turkey Drag in the morning. Finally put a cgm sticker on even though I hate stickers :roflpow:

#dattrampstamp
08d42ee1fa114daff6f23d428d9cba80.jpg

Lowes sells some stuff in the roofing dept called peel and seal. Works perfect and Is like $16 for a 25'x6" roll of it. I've used it on mine and a few friends trucks. If you use a roller like you're supposed to with dynamat it Sticks really well

Sent from Tapashit

:hmm: Thanks fellas, was planning on some deadener when I do my system but I have a heart attack every time I price the automotive specific stuff

Sould have put it under the 3rd brake light imo. Looks much cleaner there.
Meh.
Dnw g-mob font
Dewwot

From turkey drag today..
1b174aee66ab5ad186c7de7aa6ab595b.jpg

Truck didn't get a whole ot of attention as expected. Did get a handful of people taking pictures that I saw and some that asked me questions but as I was getting ready to leave, I saw this guy crawlin all around it and taking pictures. I eventually walked up and talked to him for probably 15-20 minutes. Super cool guy and he wants to buy the preds :success: . Anyway, I was just stoked about that because that was the first time someone has really been that interested in it where most people don't give it a second glance. :cute:
31d2c7b3df33acb72751340b3634a57f.jpg

Looking good Aaron. So clean and simple dude. Who cares if anyone looks at it. If it still makes you pop a chub when you see it, that's all ya need lol.

So what's next after preds sell?

I could care less if 50 people never took a second look at the 03, but when that one person compliments you and means it; that makes me feel good imo.

Looking really good though Aaron!

Looking good Aaron. So clean and simple dude. Who cares if anyone looks at it. If it still makes you pop a chub when you see it, that's all ya need lol.

So what's next after preds sell?
Thanks bud. It's nice to see heads turn when it's cleaned up but I still love the truck regardless.
Forces? Welds?
I could only dream of owning forces lol. Would like to mount the welds but I need to find some decent used mts for less than $500.

I could care less if 50 people never took a second look at the 03, but when that one person compliments you and means it; that makes me feel good imo.

Looking really good though Aaron!

:shake: thanks boss!

If you're selling the preds you'll have plenty of money to buy tires lol
Word. It all depends on what sells. I kinda want to keep the toyos for another set of 20s but idk what that would be because there's not much out there that I like anymore lol.

from td14

84we8IW.jpg

B9nFpGZ.jpg

wrapping up system build, just lack door speakers but those will probably be a christmas gift. I think efans/rad/cai tube and a tune will be next.