My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

I know it's my window that leaks, if I pull in on the latch it seals and no more noise. Have to slam the damn doors too or they don't seal lol

Sent from Tapashit

This, grease your pins boi.

Sent from Tapashit
Seen in a video one time they said not to use grease, because it is petroleum based, as is the little rubber boot on the pin. Some science shit happens and ends up causing it to freeze up again quicker

Again, only seen it one time and kinda forget exactly what was said, but how's that sound? Lol

Aaannd I finally have a "system". 2 10" Quinn Q104's, Audio Q 1200W, Boss wiring, dat custom amp mount, and ac duct insulator bc fuck yo expensive sound deadener

4fe69710ef2bc23db58cd303fdaf07c4.jpg

f9c5e5a66293cf62f50c333dc0ab2207.jpg

New lights on and put the preds back on since nobody wants them :okay:
5f13d154545b00155b845ea473888a48.jpg

Looks like it just might be going to turkey drag after all :sneaky:

Seen in a video one time they said not to use grease, because it is petroleum based, as is the little rubber boot on the pin. Some science shit happens and ends up causing it to freeze up again quicker

Again, only seen it one time and kinda forget exactly what was said, but how's that sound? Lol

i use the grease they sell at napa for it, comes in a toothpaste like tube. made just for that.

grease also doesnt dry out rubber.

looks like you have squat in that picture
Has around .5" squat
Dat custom amp rack doh.
You get that from west coast customs bro?
Imo
Yep, he's just waiting on the fish tank with the tvs and lava lamp to be finished before they install it.
Waiting on chandeliers as well :secret:
does that a/c duct insulator work good ?

also trucks looking good :up:
So far so good. Have rattle trap on the back wall and insulator on the roof. Gonna do the floor and doors soon hopefully. And thanks man

Well I wasn't going to spoil the entire surprise but since you let the cat out of the bag with the chandelier...........