My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

Any reduction in noise? I'd imagine the doors and floors would be much more effective.
between the back wall, roof, and new weather seals...I can tell a difference but still not satisfied. Definitely want to pull up the carpet and do the floor soon. Back passenger window still has a noticeable leak (mfer whistles on the highway) but idk how to fix that..

If the window itself is leaking, there's an easy fix. The oem hinges loosen up over time. There's an extender on eBay for like $30 iirc, which just helps the latch pull in tighter, sealing the window better

I've never had mine leak, but you can also take it apart and adjust the hinge on the back side too, idk if that's your problem

Do y'all actually open and use your rear windows? Even at 162k, mine didn't leak in my red truck but I think I only opened them like 2 or 3 times and the PO must not have used them either.

I think the po opened them a lot seeing as he had a son and a dog in the back most of the time. I open them every once in a while in the summer. Will someone post a link to said extenders? I'll look into the adjustments on the hinges as well

in my ec it didn't leak but sounded like it wasn't closed all the way. i got a little piece of tire tube and put it between the clip so it closed tighter. twas minty

Got some stuff n things done today. New cheapo rotors painted to hopefully withstand typical rotor rust and new Brake Best ceramic pads. Also painted the caliper brackets to cover surface rust until I can get new ones. Shoulda went with black instead of grey. Looks less shitty but still shitty nonetheless imo.

2d693475967b10181e25c4b20feb2b85.jpg

564c43fa8dd22960f2d5caae517870b5.jpg

Also got some other stuffs done but that will have to wait :secret:

Brb need to polish bilsteins
Brb brakes pull to the left now lolwut

Ok