My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

Poor Dakota lol

Ayron, lower your shit :lol:

Sent from Tapashit
This

d90dbcf62ec5ec60bd4f8c9db016625b.jpg

:cheeky:

Sent from my poopoo S5

A lot has changed in a year huh?

Sent from Tapashit
almost 4 years u lil fukstick :rage:
:rofl:

you lower, your going to get shit talked all here for the rest of your life
I get shit talked with everything I do here so it wouldn't be anything new :shrug:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say all of that is irrelevant to his slammed 4wd lol..

Sent from Tapashit
:rofl:
On your knees eating her booty.

Sent from my poopoo S5
:dylonwtf:

guess I shouldn't have mentioned lowering the truck. shoulda known yall would make a political fuckfest out of it :lol:

i dont understand why people like going low, trust me i have one truck lowered, one stock and one mildly lifted, and theres a reason why i DD the mildly lifted.

Personal preference, I like the looks of a lowered truck. I can recognize a good looking truck when needed whatever the stance be, but lifted ones have never really done it for me. Not saying I wouldn't ever own one, but when there's a choice between lifted or lowered, lowered will always win.

Sent from my poopoo S5

I'm just kind of over being level with a shitty ass ride and too poor for a lift at the moment. Yes I know lowered isn't a GREAT ride but my buddies 4/6 rcsb rides pretty damn good imo. idk. I probably wont do anythiung like usual, but who knows. something's gotta change soon. getting some tint work done today to keep me from getting too bored.