My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

I'm just kind of over being level with a shitty ass ride and too poor for a lift at the moment. Yes I know lowered isn't a GREAT ride but my buddies 4/6 rcsb rides pretty damn good imo. idk. I probably wont do anythiung like usual, but who knows. something's gotta change soon. getting some tint work done today to keep me from getting too bored.
My 4/6 rcsb rides pretty stiff honestly. Leveled is mucho better when it comes to ride comfort.

Now, a full coil over setup or bags would ride way better, but that means more money.

I say save the money you'd put toward lowering it and tires and buy a lift when you save enough.

:nod:

got the front windows retinted 5%. the old tint was done shitty and was cheap film. guy is coming back tomorrow to do a 10" brow. also got my rattle trap installed and put new weather seals put on that have been sitting in my garage for at least a year rofl.

r5SyyKh.jpg

gonna get a piece of mdf to put over the rattletrap and that's what my amp will mount to. hopefully gonna go get a box tomorrow. also ordered new headlights. might go look for some suede headliner material tmw as well. still need to find an amp and a stock tailgate cap and some tires to roll on the 16's for a while. than I might be ready for turkey drag.

Last edited:
No dice on the headliner, anyone have an online source?
Got the box, doesn't look like its specific to this truck but it fits so I'll run it until I can get one built.
Friend of mine is giving me his tailgate cap.
Still need an amp.
Still need tires for the 16s.

No dice on the headliner, anyone have an online source?
Got the box, doesn't look like its specific to this truck but it fits so I'll run it until I can get one built.
Friend of mine is giving me his tailgate cap.
Still need an amp.
Still need tires for the 16s.

Sell u 1000.1 Kenwood
1hunnit shipped