My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

5 times :turborofl:

we get like 5 times a day up here when its snowing

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

just saying, when they do salt those 5 times, its not that bad to take the time and wash the rim down and wipe it. plus if you have a good sealant on there your even better off.

up north we have different wheels because the salt is constant for months

Only time we get salt is at the dinner table

:rofltank:

lol no. they salted at least 5 times last winter in my area and it stays on the roads for a while

:lol: we get at least weekly doses of salt. PLUS the brine they stripe the roads with, which not only helps the salt cling to the road, it sticks to your truck then too

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

I live in California, where the hippie environmentalists don't allow salt on the roads so instead we have gravel and snow chains which really chew up the mountain roads!

But the worst time for wheels here is the first rain after tomato and grape season ends. The highways are all covered in tomato juice and it makes a black acidic slime that sticks to everything. Etched my wheels last years cause I couldn't wash it off right away.

To the OP, don't listen to the naysayers, 31s on 16x10s on a leveled truck looks damn good, that's what I was running before I lifted. And I agree about painted flares, I don't think a 4x4 truck looks good without flares.

I live in California, where the hippie environmentalists don't allow salt on the roads so instead we have gravel and snow chains which really chew up the mountain roads!

But the worst time for wheels here is the first rain after tomato and grape season ends. The highways are all covered in tomato juice and it makes a black acidic slime that sticks to everything. Etched my wheels last years cause I couldn't wash it off right away.

To the OP, don't listen to the naysayers, 31s on 16x10s on a leveled truck looks damn good, that's what I was running before I lifted. And I agree about painted flares, I don't think a 4x4 truck looks good without flares.

Another person with his head well adjusted