My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

:sneaky:

u9PkvgU.jpg

I'm sorry aaron but you're fucking high. Preds>> those welds. Your truck has came a long way since you first got it. How it looks now is fucking tits. Plzno to those welds.

Not my favorite weld wheel, but definitely different for sure. I like it, but have to see it with tires on there before final judgement lol

If I may intrude in here, welds will always be greater than any cheap cast wheel like predators, my opinion, take it or leave it.

I think they'll look fine on your truck with some spacers and being kept leveled.

If I may intrude in here, welds will always be greater than any cheap cast wheel like predators, my opinion, take it or leave it.

I think they'll look fine on your truck with some spacers and being kept leveled.

if you keep it leveled they will look good, if you go big, then ugly
:shake:

Fuck that is ugly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lolkbye

I'm in between 2 paths right now.

A) leveled on welds and 31" claws
B) 6" rcx decranked on 20x14s and current toyos.

but nothing will happen soon. Just tossing around ideas. Working on audio right now, then some interior stuff, then efans and some other small performance things.

I think you should just leave it alone with the preds and leveled. It looks great as is. If you want a better ride then invest in cognito UCAs and Bilsteins.

"Better" is subjective! Quality for sure is in welds favor, but styling isn't on that wheel for most people. It's a mute point though...