My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

Good idea, but we got a lot of lift hitches on the farm for taller trailers, wouldn't work for me having a camera there, or on the license plate even sometimes lol

Good idea, but we got a lot of lift hitches on the farm for taller trailers, wouldn't work for me having a camera there, or on the license plate even sometimes lol
If you don't have a spare (like me), I eventually plan on making a hole in the spare tire plastic access cap and putting one there.

My First Truck! '04 Chevrolet ECRB 4x4

If you don't have a spare (like me), I eventually plan on making a hole in the spare tire plastic access cap and putting one there.

What I want to do as well :shake:

Have mine in my tailgate cap at the moment

I thought about that but I wanted it as center as possible for the trailer hitch
Have mine in my tailgate cap at the moment
thought about doing this as well but decided against it as i change tailgate caps all too often and eventually plan on completely shaving the tailgate.

why not drilll and mount it in the bed floor where the gap between the tailgate and the bumper are.
also thought about that lolol. but I ultimately decided on where it is because I wanted it to be centered and right above the ball so I could see it while backing up to a trailer
Never thought about that can spot. Nice little cheap mod! Looks good too
dewwut

also, I need to do pads/rotors soon. best for the price and go.

Already subbed. But resubbing because I need some as well. Seems like every body has a different experience with pads, some love some hate each brand.

I know fiesty did some brake upgrades on the gasser, good parts for relatively cheap. That fgt better chime in

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Good idea, I don't have a spare that's where my air tank, compressor, and train horn is lol, but I'd have to install a DD in my '02 first before getting a backup cam. I'm actually pretty good at hitching up trailers by myself, do it a lot on the farm.

I have stock brakes and rotors, work great, minimal dust, stopping sucked so I upgraded to hydroboost instead

Sup twats

I did front powerstop calipers powdered red for an 05 silverado with rear drums (bigger front brakes) and drilled/slotted powerstop rotors up front.
For the rear I did 05 2wd Tahoe calipers (dual piston) with drilled/slotted powerstop rotors.

Used generic brake best ceramic pads at oreillys (damn good pads)
I also did stainless steel brake lines all around by Russell.
Brakes are bamf, stops way better than before