My 95 OBS

This is all i'll post here to keep from cluttering up your thread. Your paint is in much better shape.

(duct tape is holding that door chime button down)

thats clean as fawk! dafuq u want to trade for mine?!?!?!

edit : i wouldnt say the paints in better shape, tbh the hood has a few marks on the passenger side near windshield bc i was getting snow off it with an ice scraper (ya i know dumbass move) i was being careful then comes my dad saying your gonna scratch the paint then BAM scratch. its got dings and fading and discoloration and ghosting where the trim was, could use a good detail job......and to top it off mine doesnt run!

Last edited:
thats clean as fawk! dafuq u want to trade for mine?!?!?!

edit : i wouldnt say the paints in better shape, tbh the hood has a few marks on the passenger side near windshield bc i was getting snow off it with an ice scraper (ya i know dumbass move) i was being careful then comes my dad saying your gonna scratch the paint then BAM scratch. its got dings and fading and discoloration and ghosting where the trim was, could use a good detail job......and to top it off mine doesnt run!

oh and mine is a 98
mines got a couple dings here and there and could use paint work. the truck was originally 2 tone; black top and tan bottom. it wasnt done correctly (i didnt do it) and theres chips on the bottom that shows the tan. you cant tell unless you're close up on it. the hood needs paint from the clear peeling (i call it cancer). it runs perfect mechanically. i really take care of it lolmit has 260k miles but you'd never be able to tell by the way it drives. transmission is smooth as freshly shaved coochy. i like the color of yours though.. i also thought about putting that NBS overhead console in mine but i could never find one to match my interior :okay:

oh and mine is a 98
mines got a couple dings here and there and could use paint work. the truck was originally 2 tone; black top and tan bottom. it wasnt done correctly (i didnt do it) and theres chips on the bottom that shows the tan. you cant tell unless you're close up on it. the hood needs paint from the clear peeling (i call it cancer). it runs perfect mechanically. i really take care of it lolmit has 260k miles but you'd never be able to tell by the way it drives. transmission is smooth as freshly shaved coochy. i like the color of yours though.. i also thought about putting that NBS overhead console in mine but i could never find one to match my interior :okay:

looks like you have th tan interior, maybe an overhead console from a escalade would work? pretty sure your on gmt400 (may be thinking of a similar truck) if not i highly recommend the site, i picked up my ohc from a guy on there

looks like you have th tan interior, maybe an overhead console from a escalade would work? pretty sure your on gmt400 (may be thinking of a similar truck) if not i highly recommend the site, i picked up my ohc from a guy on there

Tan is correct
I tried one from an escalade but it was just a little lighter color and it would've bugged the piss outta me. About the site, I've been to the site and creep a lot but never joined

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Tan is correct
I tried one from an escalade but it was just a little lighter color and it would've bugged the piss outta me. About the site, I've been to the site and creep a lot but never joined

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

alot of good info, theres some weirdos and dbags but for the most part they are pretty laid back and chill like here. If noone on here knows answers to my obs questions i always post there and get responses.

So i have been doing a little work on my console, also i tweaked the wiring on my overhead console.

Great update: The guy who helped rebuild the 67 c10 I'm currently driving is doing some pricing on motor work for this truck, plan on either boring the engine a bit, putting a lopier cam in it, or we may just do a stock rebuild and chip it (hell maybe all of the above) depending on price.

Also new exhaust may be in store........possibly longtubes to 2.5 pipes to dual magnaflow XL 3 chamber si/so mufflers, then dumped after axle (dont want tailpipes)

already laid another coat of the epoxy to fill in the gouges. Just have to sand it smooth.

(i know it isnt pretty and professional but i layed it thick to fill in the gouges)

Yall probably will critique my wiring job and say its half assed and not professional with solders etc, so if you are i suggest to skip to the end

Wiring (bulged area is where the connectors are (from the cut wires to new)

The red circles are where i drilled holes (they have indentions) they also are where the plastic trim piece's holes line up to. The plastic piece is held in by the middle piece (where the bulb is) so instead i drilled out those holes and used one of those spots for the ground wire. (the bottom hole, which is covered by the wire in the first pic, is where the ground is attached, but i used a bolt with a nut on the inside part (closest to roof skin) and the ground wire is between the nut and metal brace (between roof skin and brace)

you can see the bottom indention better here (i hadnt drilled the holes yet)

Hopefully that all makes sense..... :\

Side note i was surfing the web and threw this together, not sure which i like best. (the lifted truck clearly doesn't have the right size tires but you get the point)

Nice progress with the console.

For the love of everything that is good, please don't do black wheels. Either of the other two look good.

Nice progress with the console.

For the love of everything that is good, please don't do black wheels. Either of the other two look good.

i was actually liking the black wheels.....idk if its just the visuals of the chromes or machined wheels but idk if they would look as good....

Whats everyones reason for going against black wheels? Too many people run em?

honestly, my next set of wheels will be gloss black/machined. chrome is just a lot more work to keep clean and look good. I think chrome looks the best but machined/gloss black is easiest to maintain.

honestly, my next set of wheels will be gloss black/machined. chrome is just a lot more work to keep clean and look good. I think chrome looks the best but machined/gloss black is easiest to maintain.

Aaron please not.

Sent from Tony's bathroom