My 2011 GMC Crew Build (Bayou Betty)

Sunset and iPhone = shitty pics, but was scoping some spots around BR/St.Francisville area

a9ebe6a5.jpg

y9ateheq.jpg

netatase.jpg

Yeah me too man. January and then April can't come quick enough.

Damn sunset drove me crazy and iPhone adjusted so many times I could never get a good pic. Either too bright or too dark, but don't worry, after a good cleaning I'm taking out the good camera and going back to find some of the spots I was scoping out.

Haha, heard that. Everytime I drive somewhere I think "hmmmm, that's a good spot to come back to when my truck is clean" I have a few spots I need to go take before shots at and then go back to once I'm bagged for after shots lol....I actually have a list in the notes on my iPhone haha

Yeah, I usually just keep an eye out but the note thing is a good idea. So many little hiding spots. I wish I didn't have to pay to go into the LSU garden area where I took engagement pics, it's so nice back there. Where I am from in Destrehan has some nice plantations, might have to sneak around and get some pics.

Oak Alley. :read:

Just don't park on the grass and almost get arrested in the process.

(don't ask how I know rofl)

Oak Alley. :read:

Just don't park on the grass and almost get arrested in the process.

(don't ask how I know rofl)

That's the plantation in Vacherie? Yeah they have some areas around my parents where the oaks make that arch I might try to sneak in and hopefully not get arrested. If I can't, I know a few good places around my friend in hahnville, right around James neck of the woods.

And thanks for all the comments guys. I've been collecting parts for a while now, nice to have her almost put together. Shaving my gate should be my next project I can get in before bags.

just realized did all the tapatalk hosted pics go down or something? I hear a lot of people having problems but now that I am on my comp I do not see shit...

I heard tapatalk servers took a dump, hope they get them back up soon for people that use it.

yeah no kidding, was just so convenient. I will just place this non tapatalk hosted pic here for tyler for nominations. Tyler, I also posted it in the nomination thread for you, just adjust it however you need.

2hyv22p.jpg