My 2011 GMC Crew Build (Bayou Betty)

Yeah the bottom has about 6 flaps, bumper has 4 slits, bastards don't line up so that's not it, I don't have any bolts left so that's not it...

I mean its on there good attached to the headlights and side fenders. The front just doesn't seem right, but I could be over thinking it. Plus now that its painted, I'll have to raise the damn bumper because that gap sticks out bad now, lol. I had to go to my damn first page and make sure I wasn't messed up

IIRC they're three or four clips on the top of the bumper that the top cap will slide into.

4 clips on top of the bumper, but what I just realized is that all the internal support for the cap I pulled out to support the HD bumper. So that is why it seems off, because it's hollow now.

Also I thought about the floor jack, but finding a spot to jack it up from seems to be the current issue now

This will do for now till I re-adjust the bumper some.

nesega5e.jpg

This will do for now till I re-adjust the bumper some.

nesega5e.jpg

Money! love the wheels and headlights... I want to retrofit those in mine.. I feel like a douche with my hids in stock housing throwing light everywhere.

NFamus doing the bags in rear? What about the front..

Money! love the wheels and headlights... I want to retrofit those in mine.. I feel like a douche with my hids in stock housing throwing light everywhere.

Word on the lights, was just talking with Morrison and wondering how hard it was for Phil to install the projectors...

the official layout with NFamus

2w4ifbk.png

That is my quote above. They are doing full install with bedfloor and elevel. I cut out the price, lol

I went with FXR projectors which are harder according to Phil. I heard the mini's are not as bad however.

Another pic that shows the headlights a little more and the painted radiator cover.

And I agree cub that I also felt like an ass running HIDs and blinding people which was another reason I went with them.

aherazad.jpg

Fuck static, shit sucks.. Bags will be nasty, especially if Keith is taking care of it.

That's how I feel. Spoke with Keith directly to make sure we were on the same page about everything so I know I'm taken care of. I have always said bagged, but when I first got the truck is was a daily and had no intentions of going all out. Now that its a secondary, I am bagging and going all out.

Yeah I won't know until I try and as far as I want to take this truck, now a days you almost have to bag it. I always liked the bagged look and have enjoyed the rides so that is why I plan to go that way. So I guess we shall see, but I def prefer bags over static, especially since I'm one of the only statics with the guys I'm usually with.