My 2011 GMC Crew Build (Bayou Betty)

6 months seems like a long time, but that's quite the list of work you have there too. I'll be interested to see the shaved wiper cowel and filler neck install

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haychu, Betty already awesome will be amazing. So new frame under cab, stock floor body drop?

Yes sir!

6 months seems like a long time, but that's quite the list of work you have there too. I'll be interested to see the shaved wiper cowel and filler neck install

Yeah Keith is not always the fastest, but he will take his time and make sure it is done right. I also always add a bunch of things as we go and I'm probably going to again. He is also leaving himself some time in that engine bay since it's all off the top of their heads instead of a design they have done for years.

This gives me time to save for the interior anyway and give Brent at Sculpt Garage some time to clear out some projects for me hopefully.

All in all I'm planning to be out of commission over a year. This includes all the listed work, interior, and paint. Once she rolls out after those items, she is done and we are starting to plan a couple photo shoots so it's moving fast already in anticipation for her completion.

Does Keith outsource the shaving and bodywork? Being metal fab I assume they don't spend time laying bondo and shaving stuff?

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk

Does Keith outsource the shaving and bodywork? Being metal fab I assume they don't spend time laying bondo and shaving stuff?

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk

The only thing I know of that he has outsourced was the tailgate. Everything else he has talked as if they were doing it.

365 mornings of waking up and your truck not being in your driveway. That's insane lol

Yeah unfortunately she has spent more time away than at home so kinda used to it.

Def chopped. There's too many white highlights on the wheels/tires. The pic those wheels/tires came off was definitely shot inside with fluorescent lighting and or flash lighting.

lmao I am looking to go to a forged wheel to set myself apart from the billets. A couple of people have pointed me towards those rims and it caught my attention, but before I spend that much money on wheels because forged is so much more...I wanted to see what they would look like.

I actually really dig the black on these to be different, but I do not think i can actually make myself do it.

If I do make the swap, most likely it will be brushed face and polished lips.

Normally, I fully agree with Tony. BUT. That looks amazing just like that. Polished/machined face with black hoops looks awesome on your truck

Sent from Tapatwat