My 2011 GMC Crew Build (Bayou Betty)

Sooooo, I might have lied a bit and said my focus would be 100% on Betty and I ended up buying this...

2013 RS5!
7fef0808dac7a4b9c13f3af42aad1531.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:skeet:

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Update:

Talked with Keith yesterday and new lift was installed at their shop and the cab is off the truck and they have torn everything down. They were finishing up the dually for LST that they were posting and calling all hands on deck to get on Betty and get back into a reasonable timeframe since we are behind schedule. Hopefully next week I'll have some pictures for you guys.

PS Audi is a blast to drive and I will get more pics soon of her as well.

I'll ask again,

Iz y'all ngas hirn'?

Lol actually I switched jobs. Oilfield the way it was led to job instability so I resigned before they got to me and now am a project engineer doing plant construction. They gave me a company truck which is why I sold the white tuck and bought my new toy! Going to be hard not to neglect Betty with this thing in the garage!

You better not neglect her lol. Cubby is doing some motor work on my truck soon, I'll have to come see Betty if you're free!

Oh yeah I forgot. Well you can come see my heap then if you want :rofl:

Not a clue what I'm looking at.. But I like it lol

Putting in an ejecto cabo cuz!

Nah frame on the frame table and cab in the air, they will begin cutting the frame and building a 3/4 frame for under the cab for the body drop. They will also do whatever additional cab mods they need to.

This might end up being a Betty build page with slightly thrown in audi build progress, lol. First baby mod and tinted windows. Absolutely love the car!

14381f4cde0d3e8c3e07161dd1ee4ac8.jpg

fc8d438e30c9a1fda94172cec0df2e0c.jpg

No updates on the truck though

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk