My 2011 GMC Crew Build (Bayou Betty)

Thinking something like this for the graphic on the side

74980617d6b6d7bab42a9f3193cf8b5f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly go back and forth about the graphics. I do feel it really needs something but finding that something right seems a bit difficult. This has been the closest so far to my liking and I refuse to do crazy graphics, etc etc. damn crew cabs.......

And yes I'm shaving the gas door.

Hope you do something simple if you do decide..... Id hate to see a clean truck ruined by graphics...I feel like people do graphics now a days more out of wanting to be shot for a magazine then building it for themselves...
Some graphics are clean but 90% are tacky.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk

Hope you do something simple if you do decide..... Id hate to see a clean truck ruined by graphics...I feel like people do graphics now a days more out of wanting to be shot for a magazine then building it for themselves...
Some graphics are clean but 90% are tacky.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk

Trust me if I did them I will be having you photoshop anything first. Plus it would be something very simple, just to add a little touch, not all the crazy designs on the sides that a lot of guys run.

And no new updates really, just getting ready for Dallas in Oct/Nov although I did order my personalized plate finally.

I am however having sculpt quote the interior just to see how bad we are talking of a price.

Official date Betty is going back to Dallas is Oct 24th. CarbonGMC and I will be making the trip. Hopefully will know something soon from Sculpt Garage and see if they will be doing the interior or not.

Don't know if any of you Dallas people are following this, but myself, Cubby (CarbonGMC), and Robbie (nice lowered blue granite Chevy 6.2) will be riding up to NFamus this weekend to drop my truck off and will be staying the night. Probably check out gas monkey bar and grill. Peeps welcome to join.

Sounds awesome but do me a favor if you see any of the guys there, kick Richard in the sack for being a douche and shake Aarons hand for being awesome.

Keep forgetting to update this thing...

Drove through the hurricane and got Betty to NFamus.

5e02ef96ad23be9dcbd7a9934011f51b.jpg

4a27a803694a62150e646fe05552433a.jpg

The plans:
- Add 2 compressors
- Body drop with new frame under cab and fuel cell
- Walbro 450 fuel pump to run smaller pulley on supercharger
- Sheet metal the engine bay
- Shave the stake pockets
- Shave the 3rd brake light
- Shave the XM antenna
- Shave the wiper cowl
- Shave the gas cap
- Motorcycle gas cap in the bed rail
- Change out gauges to the Dakota Digital gauge
- Install iLevel

Think there is a few smaller items in forgetting.

Estimated time at NFamus: 6 months