My 2011 GMC Crew Build (Bayou Betty)

Lol all y'all keep tagging me in rim pics and it makes this decision process so much harder!!!

So many choices!!!

azujubub.jpg

Some reason I love these rims and I think with the big brakes behind will be killer...

FML

Yeah I've seen the 5 spoke ones NFamus posted on the orange one they are working on in person and my comment was to Keith I wonder what these look like I a 6 spoke and the this thing popped up and I said well shit. Real nice a subtle looking wheel in person that won't pull away from the truck itself and the thinner spoke will let those corvette calipers pop, especially since they have the red flake.

Yeah I've seen the 5 spoke ones NFamus posted on the orange one they are working on in person and my comment was to Keith I wonder what these look like I a 6 spoke and the this thing popped up and I said well shit. Real nice a subtle looking wheel in person that won't pull away from the truck itself and the thinner spoke will let those corvette calipers pop, especially since they have the red flake.

:shake: glad we've made a decision

:cheeky:

I never was fond of any of the plastic and gmc's always was terrible with the random scoop in the middle of the hood that served no purpose. GMC's I don't think changes all that much from stock which is why I never really looked into changing it. This kinda make me think of a newer version of the nbs HD hood in its own way, but something just doesn't fit.

Anyway reason I was looking at it was the supercharger. With the body drop I have limited room and I know the extra height of this HD hood would task care of that, so there is an actual purpose to this question