My 2011 GMC Crew Build (Bayou Betty)

Eventually when it does not rain I will find somewhere with a decent background, but for now finally have some decent pics:

DSC00612-1.jpg

DSC00614.jpg

DSC00607.jpg

DSC00617.jpg

DSC00620.jpg

DSC00621.jpg

DSC00623.jpg

Thanks, still have a huge build list right now.

Replace windshield due to small chip and tint the windshield without the inspection sticker because she doesn't come out much anyway and I will be moving in a year and not re-tinting it again.
c6 Z06 brake swap
supercharger and tune
26's (still unknown which ones)
Back to NFamus to body drop, shave stake pockets on the bed, shave 3rd brake light, possibly suicide my rear doors relocating the handle on the opposite side, section front bumper (might do full HD swap with that to make everything look more proportional), and sheet metal work under the hood to clean everything up since the supercharger will be the biggest change to how the motor looks and sits.
Paint afterwards
Motor work: headers, exhaust, cam, stall, built transmission, and gears. Might add a little more here and there to compliment the supercharger.
Full out interior (have not even touched this subject) but all I know it buckets in the rear, custom leather, and full center console front to back. Now whether I want to do all fiberglass, leather, paint, etc etc will be determined later depending on the look and design of everything.

Oh I know you'll think it's never done, but I'd rock it as is no doubt :crazy:

Can't wait to see the next steps though, this will probably end up being my favorite nnbs after you're done :shake:

Some reason I'm really loving these wheels, simple, clean, and the full polished look awesome even though these aren't

ygygudyq.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always loved blzclz truck lalo owns with draztic and his us mags, I just saw a pic of them fully polished and I think they look great, but as always I like opinions.

ehu4e4ej.jpg

Those would look great on your truck :imo: no details to take away from how clean it looks, just a nice simple design but not overly simple with totally flat/plain spokes