My 2011 GMC Crew Build (Bayou Betty)

Well I havent had any luck with that lottery yet but as soon as I win ill send you a check for the Huntingtons. :cheeky:

Man I know most said they would like to see a straight spoke but something about these trendz...

a4u8useg.jpg

pyjupary.jpg

I have Angelo working on some rendering to try some wheels but if I'm not happy or convinced, these will most likely be the winners

Yeah that gives me a great idea of the look because those are 6's as well, plus I'll tuck more when bodied. I'm curious to see how the renderings of the other choices turn out

a8ezu9yb.jpg

I know not many people are crazy about stickers but I believe in giving credit where credit is due. Even though it took awhile I could never thank these guys enough for the build.

I'll eventually have a few more on the back with the rest of the build and then I'll have a professional set done, no point doing it now since things will still change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm the same way. That one is real small and bottom center since it's the only one I will run. Eventually I will probably put accuair, the rims I choose (intro, Bonspeed, etc), whoever does the interior, etc. I don't want to overwhelm it, but just some of the big names on the bottom of the back window, try to keep it real subtle.

a8ezu9yb.jpg

I know not many people are crazy about stickers but I believe in giving credit where credit is due. Even though it took awhile I could never thank these guys enough for the build.

I'll eventually have a few more on the back with the rest of the build and then I'll have a professional set done, no point doing it now since things will still change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I do a render for you, I'm gonna make a sticker of my face and force you to put it on