My 2011 GMC Crew Build (Bayou Betty)

More teasing

y5u8yhu9.jpg

aje6yvy6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh lawd sweet baby Jesus this is good.

Need some rolling shots of it an inch off the ground asap

She still has a long path ahead of her.

Next will be the supercharger, c6 z06 brakes, and denali tails all sitting in the spare bedroom ready to go.

After than it is time to plan the 26's.

After that, back to NFamus for body drop, sheet metal work under the hood, and possibly suiciding the rear doors.

She still has a long path ahead of her.

Next will be the supercharger, c6 z06 brakes, and denali tails all sitting in the spare bedroom ready to go.

After than it is time to plan the 26's.

After that, back to NFamus for body drop, sheet metal work under the hood, and possibly suiciding the rear doors.
Everything you said just gave me a woody lol.

Actually talking with my wife she has always been against me getting 6's until I get the truck back because I really do like my bonspeeds, my dumbass just didn't plan to go to this extent with the truck which is why I only went 24's and it's now kicking my butt. I think I will easily be able to persuade her because Betty needs to tuck more since she is built for it!

Also need opinions, I think I will roll on twisted trenz next
za4a9ypy.jpg

I think those corvette brakes behind these wheels would look killer!!

Actually talking with my wife she has always been against me getting 6's until I get the truck back because I really do like my bonspeeds, my dumbass just didn't plan to go to this extent with the truck which is why I only went 24's and it's now kicking my butt. I think I will easily be able to persuade her because Betty needs to tuck more since she is built for it!

Also need opinions, I think I will roll on twisted trenz next
za4a9ypy.jpg

I think those corvette brakes behind these wheels would look killer!!

When you call to order your wheels. as them if they will make the hub on the front wheels 1/4" thicker. I had to add a 1/4" spacer on my front wheels because without it, I had less than 1/16" between the spokes to caliper.

When you call to order your wheels. as them if they will make the hub on the front wheels 1/4" thicker. I had to add a 1/4" spacer on my front wheels because without it, I had less than 1/16" between the spokes to caliper.

I appreciate the heads up Brett, I will def note that for when I talk with them. I remember you mentioning that somewhere and glad you brought it back up.

Also I will have Angelo make a rendering for me because there is also one thing I am curious about I would like to see.

I saw it on Facebook on a regular Denali and thought it looked pretty good and an curious how well I would pull it off. The guy color matched the chrome trim around the grilles. Being as my truck does not have much chrome and the front is a little overwhelming with it, I think it would help tone it down.

pejemepe.jpg

So I'll have either someone photoshop it for me or have him do a rendering and show it to get an idea.