My 2011 GMC Crew Build (Bayou Betty)

And to add to the khaos, I just bought a supercharger

8y5yje7e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice......

video in couple days and should be going to pick her up next week the way it is looking now. Interior is back together completely, rear is complete except getting the bed lined and I haven't seen the finished tailgate yet and he is working on the small touches on the front, so assuming she airs up properly and there are no issues or kinks when he drives her to get the bed re-lined, we should be good for next week.

Last edited:
Jesus christ

we still need to talk about renderings again whenever you have some free time, you will be the only person who will know what 6's I will get because I will choose based upon renderings because I want whatever I get to be the final choice.

we still need to talk about renderings again whenever you have some free time, you will be the only person who will know what 6's I will get because I will choose based upon renderings because I want whatever I get to be the final choice.
Yea man I just got a new computer so ready to do a new render on it once I get Photoshop installed and setup how I like but that should be this week.

Nope, nothing yet. Last thing I heard is they were suppose to work on my steering this weekend, but I'm sure some if it was limited with holiday weekend, and everything should be back together beginning this week, so hopefully video in a day or two. When she goes to get her bed liner done I will be scheduling my flight out there to get her. I'll post up as I get additional info.