My 2011 GMC Crew Build (Bayou Betty)

and of course this pops up on fb as we are discussing this....

14junlw.jpg

not sure how I feel about it.

I still am not sure and yeah, the plate does not help. I also have the 4 bar which will leave a little more chrome to help and I have the bottom grille also to help have a little bit more.

First off the bed looks awesome. I love a raised bedfloor. I wouldn't know what to do with that little room to haul shit.

She won't really ever haul much, plus I also have a second truck if necessary to really haul anything around here. For shows, I will just put it in back seat if it fits. This was the height I kind of had to go to make sure everything would be safe when she is bodied and not have to re-do anything so I can live with it.

First off. Truck is coming out sooo sick. When you get some real good pictures let me know and ill feature it on insta.

Second, not sure I like the trenz better than the bonspeeds. 26's for sure but im just not sure about the trenz.

Third, keep the front end how it is. The cm looks good but yours has just the right amount of chrome to go with the billet wheels imo

P.s. fuck I love raised bed floors

P.s.s. so jelly!

I am still open to figuring out exactly which ones I want. I really started looking into the trenz when I saw this

a4ynyva8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are good looking wheels but I just dont feel like the flow with the look of your truck as well as the huntingtons do. Just a personal preference I guess.

Would rather see not curved spokes
I like the El Paso better

I would be running the Raceline Majestic 6's if it were mine

Would rather see not curved spokes
I agree with this. I think thats why they dont flow with the truck as well to me. Majestics are sweet. I really like the commander as well.

There really arent any wheels out by intro that I just love right now. I would really like to see bonspeed huntington, Intesnse, malibu, or crokus. Lol those are all sweet.

Okay I won't lie Brett, I fell in love with those also after that red crew cab that's floating around

pusasapu.jpg

Which is very tempting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this will be the hardest wheel decision I have made as I am praying it will be the last wheel decision for this thing I ever make.

I always like the bonspeed atoms and have always wondered what they would look like in a 6 spoke:
w7lc05.png

crokus is an option:
10z4f1w.png

raceline majestic as Brett brought up
30hxbaa.png

I am open to other options. I want to get away from the huntingtons because the gold gmc already has them (not that it matters) but if I am going 26" bonspeeds, it won't be one of the only other pairs that are already out there