My 2011 GMC Crew Build (Bayou Betty)

Bonspeed Huntington's:

This is what I paid:
1075 per rim +100 to clear because I refuse to constantly polish billets, so the centers are clear coated.
I added censors (200) because dash lights drive me crazy
Tires are toyo proxes4 275/30 on front and toyo proxes st-II on the rear 295/30. I love toyo's so I run them on everything paid 1118.34

Front is 24x9 with 6" bs. Rear is 24x10 with 4" bs. My rear was narrowed 8" total, but that was so I could tuck on bags with ease, but personally after the narrow, I believe you can get away with a little less.

Rims + clear was 4700, censors were 200, tires were 1118.34 = 6018.34 is what I paid plus shipping, but that is not a factor for you. I have documentation for all of this as well. I waited approximately 3-4 months for these to be made. You can hit up bonspeed and ask for a quote as well to verify my prices if necessary.

I am asking $5500. Maybe 800 miles on the rims, ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS.

Any questions, just ask.

Last edited:
oh and scratch the wing, apparently nobody makes them for a gmc. Apparently GMC beds are slightly bigger than the Chevy, so the side pieces do not fit...

Do fucking want those bonspeeds..:drool:

get em!

I wanted to be one of the rare and have bonspeeds and now I might be stuck because of the price and the fact I want 26's now...I am also scared to see what 26" bonspeeds would cost especially since that is special order since they only typically quote up to 24"

No way I could swing that lol could almost pay my truck off twice haha

hah understood. Yeah it probably won't be easy getting rid of these, but they have to have someone out there with the same mind frame as me and want something that is very uncommon and willing to put up the money. Its the reason I got them and am hitting my head thinking why you no go 26's you moron...and now I am where I am!

ps...the new wheels will not be huntington's for those who might be interested, so you do not need to worry about me coming out with the bigger version of these wheels because I don't want to do that to anyone.

Haha dont get me wrong, if money wasnt an issue id but them right now...but sadly it is :okay:

oh yeah man its all good, that has been most of the cases of people who I have been pm'ing. I copied that breakdown so people understand where the price comes from because when they see 5500, they freak and I show them I paid over 6 not including shipping, they go oh shit, and I go thats why bonspeeds are a little more rare to find and why I wanted to run them.

I am waiting on my quote from bonspeed that I am scared to see...

oh I might have finally purchased these...

new custom powder c6 z06 calipers, color is crystal red cleared with a nice little flake. I saw the color and couldnt pass it up

207mk4l.jpg

Last edited: